- 2 lbs head-on large shrimps
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ cup 7-up
- Kosher salt to taste
- Trim tendrils off shrimp with scissors then rinse under cold running water. Drain, pat dry with paper towels and then season with salt. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, about 40 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until shrimp starts to turn pink.
- Add the 7-up, cover and allow the shrimp to steam for 2-3 minutes or until it turns pink, stirring occasionally. Make sure not to overcook the shrimp.
- Season to taste with salt.
Source: Salu Salo
Share It To Your Friends!