- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced or chopped (approx ½ cup)
- 1 medium to large potato thinly sliced and quartered (approx 1 cup)
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 4 ounce can green chilies
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- steamed basmati rice
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Heat olive oil in frying pan or sauce pan add chicken and cook until chicken is mostly done. (add the salt and pepper to the chicken as it cooks)
- Add onions and potatoes, cook until onion get soft.
- Add coconut milk, chilies, curry powder, cumin and garam masala. Simmer mixture until potatoes are nice and soft.
- Serve over steamed basmati rice or rice of choice.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired
Source: Real Life Dinner
Share It To Your Friends!