Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
- 6 pieces Tilapia fish (cleaned and scaled)
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 medium red onion (cut into eight)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 small ginger (sliced)
- 1 big eggplant (cut into eight)
- 1/2 cup squash (sliced)
- 1 medium ampalaya - bitter gourd - (cut into eight)
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup vinegar
- In a casserole, arrange fish and spices.
- Pour in vinegar and coconut milk.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Add squash and eggplant and cook until almost done.
- Add onions, red and green peppers and ampalaya (bitter gourd).
- Season with little salt.
- Cook until vegetables are done.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Source: Pinoy Kamayan
Ginataang Tilapia Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, March 24, 2017 Rating: