- Boneless chicken (Bite size pieces) – 500 grams.
- Garlic (Chopped/Roughly grated) – 10 -12 pods.
- Onion (Medium sized) -2 nos.
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp.
- Tomato Puree – ½ cup.
- Salt – to taste.
- Dry Red Chili Paste- 5 nos. (can use more dry chili)
- (Soak dry chili in a like warm water before the cooking day and on the day of cooking make a fine paste)
- Sugar – 1 tsp.
- Spring Onion – 1 handful.
- Corn flower – 2 tbsp.
- White Oil – 3 tbsp.
- Water – ¼ cup.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- When oil is moderately hot add garlic. Sauté for just one minute. It became in light brown colour.
- Add onion and sauté for a minute or until the colour of onion become light pink.
- Add chicken pieces, salt and fry it in high heat for a minute. Chicken changes it colour.
- Add red chili paste, tomato ketchup and puree and mix it well.
- Let it boil for 10 to 12 minutes at low heat .It will not take much time to cook.
- In a small container mix corn flower and water well.
- Open the lid and increase the heat, add corn flower mix water, spring onion. Mix well and take out from heat.
- Give a standing time, it is ready to eat.
Source: Ume's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!