Fried Wonton Recipe
- 1lb ground pork
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 carrots (finely diced)
- 3 celery stalks (finely chopped)
- 6 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1-2 eggs (beaten, for sealing)
- Oil (for deep frying)
- With a large bowl combine pork, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, carrots, celery, and green onions. Stir to mix.
- Beat eggs. Lay out a wonton wrapper and place a heaping teaspoon of the filling into the center of the wrapper. Brush egg on 2 edges on one side of the wrapper. Fold over to form a triangle and seal the edges tightly with your finger. Repeat until all the wrappers and/or filling are used.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 370 degrees. Deep fry in bathes until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Fried Wonton Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, March 24, 2017 Rating: