Fiesta Lime Chicken Recipe
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing (I always make my own, but you can use whatever ranch you have)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese shredded
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Brown chicken in olive oil.
- Mix salsa, ranch dressing and lime juice in a separate bowl.
- Add to the pan with chicken and simmer till cooked through.
- Sprinkle Jack Cheese over the top and cover till melted.
- Serve over rice and ENJOY!
Source: Sugar 'n Spice Gals
Fiesta Lime Chicken Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Sunday, March 19, 2017 Rating: