- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 4 small crabs, washed and drained
- 500 grams shrimps or prawns, washed and drained
- 2 cups mussels
- 2 cups clams
- 2 large squids, washed and drained
- 1 Tbsp LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1½ cups Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- LEA & PERRINS Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup water, or as needed
- sugar as needed
- salt to taste
- Peel the shrimps or prawns, leaving the heads and tails intact. Detach the carapace then cut the crabs in half. Slice the squid into rings. Set aside.
- In a large, shallow pan, sauté the onion, celery and garlic in olive oil until aromatic. Add the crabs, then shrimps or prawns. Cook briefly then add the seafood, LEA & PERINS Worcestershire Sauce, Heinz Tomato Ketchup, LEA & PERRINS Hot Pepper Sauce, soy sauce and water. Mix well and cook just until done. Do not overcook. Season with sugar and salt.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately.
Source: Pinoy Cravings
Share It To Your Friends!