- Smithfield Peppercorn & Garlic Pork Sirloin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon hoisin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add one tablespoon of vegetable oil to the skillet to heat.
- Slice the pork thin and add to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, about 6 minutes or until cooked through. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Stir in the broccoli and peppers and let cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Add in ginger and chili paste and stir well. Cook for one minute.
- Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, honey, hoisin, and garlic in a small bowl. Add to pan and stir to coat. Cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Return pork to the pan and cook for 2 minutes will stirring.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Buns In My Oven
Share It To Your Friends!