- 2 racks baby back ribs
- ½ cup seasoned salt
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat your outdoor grill to 300 degrees F.
- Combine seasoned salt, light brown sugar and pepper in a small bowl. Rub rib racks with seasoning mixture.
- Use a sharp knife to individually separate ribs.
- Place rib pieces on grill (covered) for 20 minutes and turn. Turn every 20 minutes for a total of 1 hour grilling time. Baste ribs with barbecue sauce during the last 15 minutes of grilling.
- Remove rib pieces from grill and baste remaining barbecue sauce on ribs, coating well.
Source: The Blond Cook
Share It To Your Friends!