- 6oz. dry Chow Mein stir fry noodles
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce*
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger (or ½ teaspoon dry ginger)
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- Boil the Chow Mein noodles in a large pot for about 3 minutes. Drain, then rinse with cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- In a large pot on medium heat, combine the vegetables and olive oil and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients and add to the vegetables. Stir in the Chow Mein noodles, and serve.
Source: the Cozy Cook
Share It To Your Friends!