- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen stew vegetables
- 4 large, (6 -7 oz each), chicken thighs skinned
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can low-fat, low-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp snipped fresh cilantro
- Place frozen stew vegetables in a 3-1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with the black pepper. In a small bowl stir together soup and curry powder. Pour soup mixture over all in cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or HIGH for 3 to 3-1/2 hours. Remove and discard the chicken bones and if desired, break meat into large pieces. Divide in equal amounts into 4 soup bowls. Sprinkle each serving with cilantro.
Source: World Wide Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!