Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe
- Boneless chicken -8-10 pieces
- Vinegar -1 tsp.
- Ginger -garlic -coriander paste-1 and 1/2 tsp.
- Finely chopped onion-1 no
- Salt per taste
- Black pepper crushed -1/2 tsp.
- Finely chopped green chilies -2 nos.
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp.
- (For making this used whole cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cardamoms, cinnamon, clove and bay leaf. first dry roasted all whole spices, then blend it)
- Corn flour -2tsp. +1 tbsp.
- Egg-1 no
- Cheese cubes-as you require(one cheese cube is required for making one chicken ball
- Flour -2 tbsp. (used to roll chicken balls)
- Bread crumbs -1 cup(used to coat chicken balls)
- White oil for dip frying
- Marinade chicken pieces with vinegar and salt for 15-20 minutes, and then paste it.
- Take chicken paste in a mixing bowl .Mix rest all chopped and ingredients (paste) except cheese, egg and 1 tbsp. of corn flour and flour with chicken paste.
- Make small and equal sized balls from the prepared paste.
- Stuff one cheese cube in each chicken paste and do shape like balls.
- Roll each ball over flour layer. Keep these in to refrigerator for at least 1/2 an hour for good binding.
- Then dip one by one into one beaten egg and 1 tbsp. of corn flour mixture. Next coat with bread crumbs. It is ready to fry.
- Fry in medium hot oil till it became golden brown.
- It is now ready to serve….
Source: Ume's Kitchen
Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 Rating: