- 2 lbs chicken cut into serving pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 large potatoes cubed
- 1 carrot cubed
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- Marinate chicken pieces in soy sauce and lemon juice for half an hour. Drain chicken from the marinade.
- In a heavy pan, heat oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic, onions and tomatoes for 2 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Add chicken pieces and saute for a few minutes until meat is nicely browned and no longer pink.
- Add fish sauce, stir and then add tomato sauce and water. Let the mixture boil and then reduce heat, cover and let simmer, stirring occassionally for 20 minutes.
- Add carrots, pepper and potatoes; cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Source: Salu Salo
Share It To Your Friends!