- 2 pounds russet potatoes, cooked and grated
- 1 cup heavy cream or half & half
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped small (optional)
- Cook the potatoes in salted water for 20 min. Let rest till cool enough to handle; peel and grate on a large box grater. Place in a buttered 8X8 casserole.
- Mix the cream, sour cream, eggs and half of the cheese together.
- Pour mixture over the potatoes.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 min. or until cheese is bubbly on top.
Source: Cook With Susan
Share It To Your Friends!