Burger Steak, Almost Like Jollibee Recipe
- 8 burger patties
- 1 tablespoon EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcesteshire
- ½ cup water
- 1 small can (10 ½ oz) condensed mushroom soup
- 4 oz sliced fresh mushroom
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- ½ cup parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Pan fry the burger patties on medium-high with 1 tablespoon EVOO (or any oil you have). Then, set aside. I just used the ready-made frozen patties which are left-over from my last BBQ party. You can make patties from scratch by using ground beef and forming it into golf-size balls, then flatten it on the pan when cooking. You don’t have to put seasoning since the sauce will be full of flavor already. But feel free to put seasoning as you please.
- In the same pan, heat butter on medium. Saute garlic and onion until translucent. Add fresh mushroom and cook for 5 minutes. Put water to de-glaze and scrape the bottom carefully. Add condensed mushroom soup and Worcesteshire. Season and then, bring to a quick boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes to thicken further. Put back the burger meat to the pan and cook for 3 more minutes. Sprinkle parsley. Ready to serve over hot rice.
Source: Qwek Qwek
Burger Steak, Almost Like Jollibee Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, March 31, 2017 Rating: