- 2 lbs beef shank
- ½ pc small cabbage, whole leaf individually detached
- 1 small bundle Pechay
- 3 pcs corn, each cut into 3 parts
- 2 tbsp Whole pepper corn
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 medium sized onion
- 34 ounces water
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- In a big cooking pot, pour in water and bring to a boil
- Put-in the beef shank followed by the onion and whole pepper corn then simmer for 1.5 hours (30 mins if using a pressure cooker) or until meat is tender.
- Add the corn and simmer for another 10 minutes
- Add the fish sauce,cabbage, pechay, and green onion (onion leeks)
- Serve hot.
Source: Pinoy Townhall
Share It To Your Friends!