Bulaklak Ng Kalabasa – Dinengdeng Na May Sitaw Recipe
- 3 cups string beans (freshly harvested) – cut into 2 inches long, seeds included
- 3 cups bulaklak ng kalabasa (squash flowers)
- 1/2 cup fish bagoong sauce
- 1 teaspoon magic sarap
- 2 cups water
- Bring the water to boil. Add the magic sarap and string beans. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the “bulaklak ng kalabasa” and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Ready to serve with steamed rice and fried fish. Enjoy!
Bulaklak Ng Kalabasa – Dinengdeng Na May Sitaw Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 Rating: