- 1 big bunch baby bokchoy, chopped (about 4 cups yield)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, mashed or minced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup pork, beef or chicken, thinly sliced (you can also use shrimp, peeled and deveined)
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 3 thai bird chilis (or siling labuyo)
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- Wash chopped bokchoy and drain. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or saute pan. Add onions, garlic and tomatoes. Cook until soft. Add bird chilis and meat. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- Add fish sauce and bokchoy.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve warm with steamed rice.
Source: Cafe Nilson
Share It To Your Friends!