Bok Choy In Ginger And Garlic Sauce Recipe
- Bok Choy
- 1 tbs ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbs garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 1 tbs hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sugar. Adjust taste as desired with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat pan and add olive oil. When smoking hot, add half of the chopped garlic, roast until crisp and brown and remove from pan. Set aside.
- In the same pan add ginger and cook until fragrant. Add and pan fry the bok choy. When cooked, remove from pan and transfer to a serving plate.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the pan. Simmer for about five minutes or until desired thickness is reached.
- Turn off heat. Pour sauce over fried bok choy. Enjoy!
Source: My Expat Mommy
Bok Choy In Ginger And Garlic Sauce Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Thursday, March 30, 2017 Rating: