Beef Tinaktak Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1/2 onion)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 1/4 tsp salt, more to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper, more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 cup coconut milk (about 1/2 can)
- 1 (14.5oz) can diced tomatoes, fire-roasted preferred
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 2″ lengths
- In a large skillet, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the ground beef and sauté until browned and slightly crispy, breaking up chunks with a wooden spoon, about 8 minutes. Add the tamari, salt, pepper, ginger, and garlic; stir to combine and allow the tamari to caramelize, about 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk, tomatoes, and green beans, and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer, cover and reduce heat to low; simmer until the beans are soft and bright green, about 5 minutes. Uncover, add more salt and pepper to taste, then serve with white rice or cauliflower rice.
Source: The Domestic Man
Beef Tinaktak Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, March 17, 2017 Rating: