- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place meat in a shallow dish. Mix soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil and black pepper in a small bowl. Pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Oil Preheat a grill outdoors to high heat, and lightly grilled.
- Quickly grill beef on hot grill until lightly charred and cooked, 1-2 minutes per side.
Source: Quick Healthy Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!