- 1 lb beef, sliced into 1 1/2 to 2-inch strips
- 1/2 lb shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 medium-sized red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 pcs medium carrots, sliced
- 2 small heads(about 2-3 cups) broccoli, sliced
- 1/4 lb or (2 cups) mushrooms
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a large pan or wok, heat oil under medium heat,
- Saute garlic and onions.
- Add beef slices and cook til evenly brown.
- Add soy sauce, garlic powder, and water. Cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimps and cook until color turns pink. Add oyster sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Add broccoli, peppers, and mushrooms. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add carrots and continue simmering for anther 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.
- Enjoy your Beef and Shrimp Stir-fry and don’t forget to share!
Source: Pinoy Favorites
Share It To Your Friends!