- 100g baby pak choy (baby bok choy)
- 1 tube egg tofu (~150g)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoon egg white (optional)
- black pepper
- Remove egg tofu from tube and mash it (not too fine).
- Roll mashed tofu into 1 inch (2.3cm) balls. They don’t have to be perfect.
- Shallow fry mini tofu balls until golden. Put them aside. As they are frying, they will turn from balls to pancake-like shapes.
- Pluck baby pak choy leaves and rinse well.
- Heat some oil in the wok/pan. Saute garlic until fragrance.
- Add baby pak choy to wok and stir fry.
- Add oyster sauce and dash of black pepper.
- Add water if the consistency is too thick or add more oyster sauce to taste. Optional: add egg white and mix well.
- Lastly add mini egg tofu to pan. Plate the dish once baby pak choy is cook.
- Serve hot with rice.
- Happy cooking!
Source: Messy Witchen
Share It To Your Friends!