- 2 lbs wings
- 1/2 cup 7UP
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- red pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bunch scallions- diced with green and white separated
- 1 tablespoon cilantro finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients (except scallion greens and half of the cilantro) including wings in a large bowl. Let wings marinate for approximately 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place wings on a lined cookie sheet with marinade poured over wings. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until wings are deep golden brown and crisp.
- Place wings on serving dish, spooning pan sauce over them.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and scallion greens and serve immediately
Source: Ask Chef Dennis
Share It To Your Friends!