Adobong Bangus Recipe
- 1 medium size bangus, slice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp. vetsin
- cooking oil
- Marinate bangus in this mixture by combining all ingredients. Let it stand for 2 hours.
- Drain the fish. Set aside vinegar mixture.
- Fry the fish until golden brown - set aside.
- Fry garlic then add vinegar mixture.
- When it boils, drop in fried bangus. Cook in for 10 minutes until tender brown.
Source: Pinoy Kamayan
Adobong Bangus Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, March 24, 2017 Rating: