- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices prosciutto ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- italian seasoning to taste (optional)
- Trim off any excess fat from the chicken breasts as well as the small tenderloins if present.
- Place the breasts under a piece of plastic wrap and gently pound until a consistent 1/4" thickness.
- Sprinkle some kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder and italian seasoning (optional) over each flattened chicken breast.
- Lay a piece of prosciutto over each chicken breast.
- Place a slice of provolone cheese over the prosciutto.
- Place 2 fresh basil leaves over each slice of provolone.
- Tightly roll up each chicken breast (wide end to narrow end) and secure with a piece of string.
- Lightly rub the outside of each rolled up chicken breast with a little olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- Preheat your grill to 375F - 425F and set up for direct heat cooking.
- Once the grill reaches this cooking range place the chicken breasts on the grates and close the lid.
- Every 5 - 6 minutes lift the lid and flip the chicken breasts over to evenly cook all sides.
- After 18 - 20 minutes remove the chicken from the grill and serve.
Source:Half Hour Meals
Share It To Your Friends!