Slow Cooker Root Beer Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- 3 pounds baby back ribs, thawed and trimmed
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Pat ribs dry with paper towels and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour root beer into slow cooker, then place ribs on top. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil. Transfer ribs to sheet. Coat ribs with barbecue sauce (more or less, to your taste). Bake until sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush on more sauce, if desired.
Source: The Comfort Of Cooking
Slow Cooker Root Beer Baby Back Ribs Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Thursday, February 02, 2017 Rating: