Slow Cooker Pork Adobo Recipe
- 2 pounds pork blade steaks
- salt and pepper
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns or 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 3 green onions, diced
- Combine all ingredients, except rice and green onions, together in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- About 30 minutes before you are ready to eat prepare rice according to package directions.
- Remove bones and bay leaves from slow cooker. Use a spoon to break apart the meat. Spoon meat and sauce over rice, top with green onions and serve.
Source: Life's Ambrosia
Slow Cooker Pork Adobo Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 Rating: