Skinny Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 1⁄2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 can (10.5 oz) reduced fat condensed cream of chicken soup, such as Healthy Request
- 8 oz low-fat or fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (2/3 oz) italian salad dressing mix
- 6 oz mushrooms, sliced
- Add chicken breast, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, salad dressing mix, and mushrooms to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
Source: Kitch Me
Skinny Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 Rating: