- 1 block Chinese tofu or tokwa
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green siling pangsigang
- 1 medium-sized onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup Ladies Choice Real Mayonnaise
- ½ cup water
- 2-3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil for frying and sauteeing.
- Fry Chinese tofu or tokwa until all sides become golden brown. Drain excess oil using paper towel then chop into about ¼” cubes.
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Add bell pepper.
- Pour in water, mayonnaise, and oyster sauce.
- Simmer until no more lumps of mayonnaise is observed.
- Add tokwa, salt and pepper.
- Simmer until sauce thickens. Set aside.
- Heat a greased sizzling plate.
- Pour in the tokwa mixture.
- Remove from heat sprinkle chopped siling pangsigang and serve immediately.
Source:Our Family Blogs About
Share It To Your Friends!