Sinigang Sa Bayabas Recipe
- Mama Sita’s Sinigang sa Bayabas (Guava Soup Base Mix) – 1 pouch
- Milkfish / Bangus fish – 500 g (1.10 lb.)
- Water from rice wash – 3 cups
- Tomato (quartered) – 1 small
- Onion (quartered) – 1 small
- Water spinach (kang kung) – 200 g (7.05 oz.)
- Green chili – 2 PCs.
- Fish sauce – to taste
- Bring to a boil the water with tomato, onion and Sinigang sa Bayabas mix.
- Add the fish and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the string beans and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the water spinach and cook until done.
- Add fish sauce to taste and serve hot.
Source: Cooking With Peachy
Sinigang Sa Bayabas Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Monday, February 27, 2017 Rating: