- 1 pc medium milkfish or bangus (about 1 kilo), scaled and gutted
- 2 cups small young tamarind fruits
- 1 medium size onion
- 2 pcs medium, ripe tomatoes
- fish sauce to taste
- Camote tops
- Layer the tamarind fruits, onions and tomatoes in a pot. Add a cup of water.
- Allow to simmer for a while and then add the fish on top.
- Use very low heat and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- Add the camote tops right time when you turn off the heat and then cover.
Source: The Food Techie
Share It To Your Friends!