Simmered Beef With Ginger Recipe
- 1 pound beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 inches ginger
- 5 tablespoons sake
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cut beef and onions into small strips. Grate ginger.
- Add oil to skillet over medium high heat. Add ginger and cook until fragrant.
- Add beef and onion and cook 5 minutes until the bottom starts to brown.
- Add the sake, mirin, sugar and soy sauce and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In a small pan toast sesame seeds until fragrant.
- Once most of the liquid in the beef skillet has been absorbed, add the sesame and stir to coat.
Simmered Beef With Ginger Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, February 10, 2017 Rating: