Prawn Salad Recipe
- 100 Grams Prawns (peeled & deveined )
- 1/4 Medium Cucumber (cut in to thin slices)
- 10 Small Cherry Tomato (cut in to half)
- 1 Medium Carrot (thinly scraped)
- 75 Grams Mix Lettuce (or your favorite green)
- 1/4 Medium Red Onion (cut in to thin slices)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil (extra virgin)
- 4 Tablespoon Olive Oil (cooking)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper (crushed)
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
- Add Prawns and Salt to a mixing bowl then mix all well together. Set this a side for about 2 minutes.
- Heat cooking olive oil in a sauce pan, when oil is hot add pawns and saute about 8 minutes on medium high heat. When prawns are cooked remove from the heat. Let it cool.
- In a large salad bowl first lay Mix Lettuce then add Cucumber, Carrot, Red Onion, Cherry Tomato & sauteed Prawns. Then mix the salad lightly on top and drizzle the extra virgin olive oil on top of the salad, followed by black pepper and bit of salt. Just before you serve drizzle Lime Juice over the salad & then you're done. This goes well with a piece of toasted bread or garlic bread.
Source: Daily Food Recipes
Prawn Salad Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Monday, February 27, 2017 Rating: