- 1 package rice noodles
For the sauce:
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 packet palabok mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 shrimp bouillon
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon, cut into wedges
- large shrimps, boiled and peeled
- pork cracklings (chicharon), crushed
- tinapa flakes
- hardboiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- green onions, chopped
- garlic, minced and fried
For the Noodles:
- In a deep dish, soak rice noodles in water for about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Place in the microwave for about 3 minutes. Set aside.
For the Sauce:
- Heat cooking oil in a pot. Add the ground pork.
- Add water and the shrimp bouillon. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add water to the palabok mix then pour in the pot.
- Bring to a boil until the sauce thickens.
- Salt and pepper according to taste.
Share It To Your Friends!