- Beef heart – 500 g (1.10 lb.)
- Beef tripe – 500 g (1.10 lb.)
- Onion – 100 g (3.53 oz.)
- Ginger – 50 g (1.76 oz.)
- Red bell pepper – 50 g (1.76 oz.)
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Lemon juice – from 1 PC.
- Bouillon cube (vegetable flavor) – 1 PC.
- Chili paste – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsp.
- Soy sauce – 10 tbsp.
- Boil the beef heart for 40 minutes in salty water and then cut into stripes 1/4 inch thick.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan and then sweat the onions, ginger and garlic until medium soft.
- Add the beef tripe, soy sauce, salt, ground pepper, chili paste and bouillon cube then simmer until beef tripe is tender.
- Add the beef heart and keep on simmering with lid.
- Add water if necessary until beef tripe and heart are well cooked.
- Add the sliced red bell pepper 2 minutes before serving.
Source: Cooking With Peachy
Paklay Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Monday, February 27, 2017 Rating: