- 3/4 lb beef liver, sliced
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- vegetable oil
- Cut sliced liver, bite sizes. Mix the lemon juice and the soy sauce and marinate the liver for at least an hour.
- Heat up very little oil in a frying pan and fry liver pieces a few at a time (around 1-2 minutes per side and do not move once liver is on the frying pan, just like pan frying a steak).
- Repeat until all liver is cooked. Set aside marinade. In the same pan, add more oil, increase heat and saute onions for 2 minutes, continuously mixing so as not to burn onions. Add garlic.
- Cook for additional 1 minute. Then add the marinade. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Return liver pieces just to heat up. Serve warm over steamed white rice.
Source: Filipino Village
Share It To Your Friends!