Grilled Satay Chicken With Only Five Ingredients Recipe
- 2 Tbsps satay paste (see note below)
- 2 Tsps ground turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- Salt to taste (about 1 teaspoon)
- 500g (1 pound) chicken thigh fillets – about 4 thigh fillets
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 Fahrenheit). Line baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add satay paste, ground turmeric, cooking oil and salt. Whisk until well combined with a fork. If the marinade appears to be too thick and hard to whisk, add a teaspoon of water to loosen the mixture.
- Coat the chicken thigh fillets with the marinade. I prefer to this with my hands. Allow the chicken to marinade for at least 30 minutes to an hour if time permits.
- Arrange the chicken thigh fillets on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes and serve immediately with your choice of rice or salad.
Source: Fuss Free Cooking
Grilled Satay Chicken With Only Five Ingredients Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 Rating: