Garlic Pepper Pork Meatball Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and veins removed, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds and veins removed, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 green onions, diced
- Make the meatballs by combining all ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well. Roll into approximately 20 meatballs.
- Cook meatballs in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and cooked through 5 - 7 minutes. Place meatballs on a plate and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add in onion, red pepper, green pepper and garlic. Add in soy sauce, rice vinegar and ginger. Stir.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup water and flour. Slowly pour into the stir fry and stir veggies to coat. Return meatballs to the pan and stir to coat in sauce. If sauce is too thick add remaining 1/4 cup water. Cook 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve.
Share It To Your Friends!