- 500g fresh or frozen octopus
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- 1 whole white onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 green chilli
- salt to taste
- sprigs of thyme and parsley
- Boil the octopus in a pressure cooker upto 5-6 whistles.
- Drain and allow to cool
- Slice the octopus similar sizes
- Heat some oil in a frying pan
- Add the chopped onions and cook for 1 minute
- Add garlic, tomatoes and chili. Cook till tomatoes are well cooked and reduced.
- Add sliced octopus followed by the thyme
- Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with the fresh parsley and serve
Source: Everyday Cooking With Mira
Share It To Your Friends!