- 35 wonton wrappers
- 2 cups shredded carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 cups sliced, shittake mushrooms
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 large garlic clove (two if you love garlic like me!)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sirracha (or more, depending on your spice tolerance)
- 1 teaspoon hoisin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Hoisin Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup hoisin
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sirracha
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil over a medium-high heat. Add carrots, mushrooms, cabbage and garlic. Saute 2-3 minutes until veggies start to wilt. Add soy sauce, sirracha and hoisin. Once veggies are completely cooked, set aside to cool.
- For assembly: Place one heaping teaspoon of filling on the corner of wonton wrapper. Using water, wet the sides of the wrapper. Fold corner over to form a triangle. Seal edges, making sure there are no air bubbles. Fold corers over each other, use water to seal. Repeat for remaining filling.
- Working in two batches, heat a large non-stick skillet to a medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add dumplings, brown on both sides until crispy and golden. Once brown on both sides, add ¼ cup of water. Cover and let set until water has evaporated, about 30 seconds to 1 minutes. Repeat with remaining batch.
Source: Cooking For Keeps
Share It To Your Friends!