Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsps garlic powder
- 2 tsps onion powder
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 can pineapple chunks (including juice)
- rice (enough for serving)
- Combine all ingredients into the crock pot. Cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- An hour before serving, start cooking the rice. Shred the chicken (this can be done within the crock pot). Serve the chicken over the rice.
Source: Budget Girls
Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, February 24, 2017 Rating: