Crispy Baked Salmon Nuggets Recipe
- 2 Norwegian Salmon fillets
- 40g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 40g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- salt and pepper
- Remove the skin from the salmon fillets and chop them into bite sized chunks.
- In one bowl add the flour. In a second bowl crack in the eggs and whisk with a fork. In a third bowl add the panko breadcumbs and mix in the dried herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Make the nuggets by taking one chunk of salmon, coating it in the flour, dip it in the egg and then sprinkle on the breadcrumbs. Repeat until all the nuggets have been made.
- Lightly grease a baking dish and place the nuggets onto it. Bake in the oven at 220c for 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Source: My Fussy Eater
Crispy Baked Salmon Nuggets Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Saturday, February 11, 2017 Rating: