Chilli Garlic Pork Recipe
- 500 gms of pork meat (shoulder, butt or loin), sliced thinly
- 2 tbsps. light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 medium egg
- corn flour
- cooking oil for frying
- tsp. fish sauce
- 2 tsps. light soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 finger red chilli, chopped
- 2 tsps. lemon juice
- 2 tbsps. honey
- Season the sliced pork with the soy sauce, salt and sesame oil. Add beaten egg and mix well. Dredge the pork slices in cornflour, shaking off the excess.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil for a couple of minutes until crispy and golden. Do not overcook. The pork should have a crispcrust but still be moist and tender inside. Drain on kitchen paper and set aside.
- Heat up a clean wok. Mix all of the sauce ingredients and pour into the hot wok. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Tip all of the fried pork into the sauce all at once. Stir quickly until the sauce evaporates and forms a glaze.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
Source: Adora's Box
Chilli Garlic Pork Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 Rating: