Baby Corn, String Beans And Fish Tofu Dish Recipe
- 6 pieces fish tofu, cut into cubes
- 12 string beans, cut lengthwise into two inch pieces
- 8-10 pieces baby corn, sliced into 4 pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, diluted in 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in pan. When hot, saute garlic and onion.
- Add fish tofu and saute for 1 minute.
- Add string beans and baby corn. Then sprinkle some salt and pepper. Stir-fry until cook. This takes about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture in to the pan. Mix well until all the veggies are coated with the sauce.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Source: Pinay Panadera
Baby Corn, String Beans And Fish Tofu Dish Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Thursday, February 09, 2017 Rating: