- .5 k MONTEREY GROUND BEEF
- .33 kilo Finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped almonds
- 1.5 tsp Spanish paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dari Crème Classic
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- .33 cup White wine
- 2 tbsp Anisado wine
- 390 ml Crushed tomatoes
- .33 cup Water
- 200 grams Magnolia Quickmelt, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine meatball ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and form into 1” in diameter balls. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Sauce garlic and add wines. Allow to boil until mixture reduces to half its original amount. Add tomatoes and water. Let simmer then add meatballs. Cover and cook (without stirring) until meatballs are thoroughly cooked. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Sprinkle grated quickmelt on top.
- Serve with cooked pasta or as an appetizer.
Almondigas Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Saturday, February 11, 2017 Rating: