- 1 cup baby or small shrimps (cleaned, whiskers trimmed off)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sweet potato (kamote) thin strips
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- cooking oil for fry
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch, water, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Add shrimps, sweet potato and bean sprouts. Blend well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- When hot, drop about 3 tbsp of the mixture into the hot oil and fry over medium heat until crisp and both sides are brown.
- Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels.
Source: Kain Klab
Share It To Your Friends!