- 3.3 lbs rump roast / chuck roast / brisket with fat (Don’t be shy about the fat too!) and sliced into pinky finger sized bits
- 1 1/2 cups Datu Puti brand white vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (I used Lee Kum Kee since I find Pinoy brand say sauce too salty)
- 2 tbsps ground black pepper (you may cut pepper to 1 tbsp if you prefer it to have less of a punch)
- 1 whole garlic, cloves crushed or minced.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. Massage the marinade into the beef.
- Transfer marinated beef into container with lid then refrigerate for at least 3 days.
- To cook, heat pan and pour beef with marinade and let simmer until liquid evaporates and gets absorbed by the beef.
- Flip beef every 15 seconds until caramelized.
Source: D For Delicious
Share It To Your Friends!