- 1 lb. 93% or 96% lean ground beef . cornstarch ¼ cup water hot, cooked rice
- 1 tbsp. dehydrated onion minced
- 1/4 cup 4C Gluten Free Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. low sodium, gluten free soy sauce
- 13.5 oz. can pineapple chunks plus juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- hot, cooked rice as desired
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper.
- Form into 1” balls.
- Brown meatballs in hot oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Cook meatballs thoroughly until no pink remains.
- Add pineapple and juice, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic.
- Cover with lid and heat through about 5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water.
- Stir in to thicken.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.
Source: Can't Stay Out Of Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!