- 2 cups (500ml) barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (optional for a hint of spice)
- 2 kg | 4 pounds of baby back pork ribs
- Salt, to taste
- Spray inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Remove inner skin from ribs and place ribs in slow cooker.
- Combine bbq sauce, brown sugar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to combine and completely cover with ¾ of the sauce. Season with a good amount of salt and pepper; cover cooker with lid and cook on low setting for 7-8 hours or high setting for 3-4 hours. Refrigerate remaining sauce to use for glazing later.
- When ribs are tender and falling apart, transfer them onto an oven tray (or baking sheet), lined with parchment paper using a slotted spoon and tongs. (Lift them carefully as the meat will be very tender and falling off the bone). Baste with half of the the remaining barbecue sauce and grill / broil in preheated oven at 200C | 390F for about 10 minutes, or until beginning to char and crisp on the edges. Cut the ribs, serve with remaining sauce.
Source: Cafe Delights
Share It To Your Friends!